Tuesday 15 January 2013

I Told You She’s A Heeeeeeeaux


My first exam is in a few days time but I’m bored! Like soooooo bored! I know that there’s always more that I can be doing to make sure I get that distinction but I mean… I’m BORED!! So as is usual, when I get bored; I pick up my phone and talk to random people for a bit while trying to re-motivate myself to study!

As the inspiration from these posts usually comes, I was having an interesting discussion with my friend about hoes. Well it probably had something to do with someone we had seen doing something that was less than savoury but I shan’t dish that juicy secret! Hehe, I kid. The basis of the story is this, there was once a girl who liked a guy, the guy didn’t like her enough to make it serious, they eventually break off their “thing” that they were having and the girl is sort f heartbroken. You know the usual “F**k guys, I hate them, they are always after one thing, I don’t want anything serious anymore, if he could do it why can’t I?” Heard that before? Yeah, so have we all. Just that this one particular girl actually did it! Well she tried to anyways. She started off with just making out with random guys on a drunken night out and escalated all the way to banging her ex’s friends. Obviously, when you sleep with all the guys in a circle of friends I mean.. Youse a hoe! And even if you aren’t, you’re going to be called one! Nobody cares if the nigga broke your heart!

The problem with this definition of a whore is that there are people (females) who like to sleep around just as much as the average guy, she has perfect no-strings-attached sex and she loves it. If she sleeps with all the guys in the circle it’s not about revenge, it’s because she wants to. I mean does this make her a hoe? I’m not feminist or anything, but if men can sleep with however many people they want then why can’t women? Also is a hoe defined by the number of men she’s been with? Because I can think of a couple of virgin hoes! Those ones are wasting their time saving themselves for marriage. The Bible/Quran or whatever other Holy Book you read might say no to premarital sex but best believe it also says a resounding NO to fornication! So just because you do “everything but” doesn’t make you some sort of saint, better knack if you want to knack. Hiss. Anyways back to the conversation, we somehow came to the conclusion that most heauxs have one or more of these issues.

1.     Daddy Issues
This girl had her daddy leave her, probably at a tender age and has been trying to “prove her worth” to men by sleeping with them. She could also have been molested as a child by someone she trusted, for some reason while I was writing this all I could think of was Meek Mill in his song “Love Don’t Live Here saying  “Shorty sixteen f**king everything moving, got raped by her step daddy [he] told her “Just do it”” Deep. My mood just plummeted, I’d type the rest in a minute. Okay I’m back, everyone take a deep breath, inhaaaaale, exhaaaaale. Say a silent prayer for all the young people struggling to stay alive.

2.     Insecurity Issues
She thinks she’s fat/ugly/weird etc. this girls’ self esteem is pretty low and the more people she sleeps with the lower it gets. During the act of physical pleasure there is a moment or two where she feels whole and beautiful but this is usually as short lived as her partners pleasure.

3.     Heartbreak
This last one has sort of been mentioned before, basically the girl that had her heart broken and is a hoe for revenge purposes. She could also be the girl that’s trying to get over the guy by “getting under someone else”


But still, apart from all these different motivations for being a hoe/whore/harlot/Jezebel whatever you like to call them, I still need to figure out what sets them apart from the other girls? I think it has to do with the mindset of the girl, but I can’t figure out exactly what goes on in the minds of these people. I need help!! What do you think is in the mindset of a heaux?

No comments:

Post a Comment