Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nerves On Nerves On Nerves!

So graduation is round the corner, sort of! And I've never been more terrified in my life because that means results are just up the road! I remember feeling like this a few years back, waiting for A-level results but this one just seems to be on a whole other level! For the first time in my life I truly believe that these results will "determine my future".

Apart from the looming dooms day ahead of me, I also have decisions to make.. plenty of them! And anyone can tell you, I really hate making decisions! Anyways, I'm pretty sure God has a plan for me, I just hope that my plan is the same as His plan and I make my parents proud :)

To all my final year students out there, sit tight and stay strong!! It is well and whatever the situation we must all celebrate because we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment