Friday 17 August 2012

DRB, Yeezy, Waka Flocka Flame: Soundtrack of Summer 2012, Atlanta Version

Oh wow guys, something terrrrrrible has just been brought to my attention by one of you, my dearest readers! The Staying Single series is missing a whole part between parts 5 and 6! So the story has lost a little bit of its essence, to try and correct this, I would be posting a Part 5.5 on Sunday and then Part 7 on Wednesday. Please accept my apologies! The excitement of being in New York for the first time took over my concentration momentarily. I hope you've still been enjoying it and this doesn't make you stop reading! Please don't I might cry myself to sleep.

Now on to today's post: My summer playlist from Atlanta 2012!


1. I Don't Like- Kanye West ft. Pusha T, Chief Keef, Jadakiss & Big Sean
This song is perfect for beefing it up and is definitely one of those catchy ones that everyone kept overusing E.g. I eat the last croissant and someone goes “That’s that sh*t I don’t like!”



2. No  Hands- Waka Flocka Flame ft. Wale and Roscoe Dash
Definitely practiced my twerking skills to this song a good number of times. Twerking is actually hard work! Well not that hard but some girls just make it look so easy.


3. Practice- Drake
Definitely an old favourite, I mean it's Drake! Another song that is fabulous to twerk too!

4. Ile ijo- May D
As a sure boy! Need I say more?


5. Cashin out- Cash Out
Another ratchet ass song but I really liked this one too!

6. Toyin- DRB
Last but not least, all I needed to hear was Boj’s whisky induced voice on this beat and it was definitely rockies time with the homies!

That concludes the Atlanta version of my summer playlist! Watch this space for the New York playlist!

1 comment:

  1. EAST ATLANTA ZONE SIXXX!!!!!!! WESUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete